Life Is Hard - Yoga Does Not Have To Be (New Product Offering For You)

 Life is HARD

It can be complicated and sticky and confusing

Yep, life is hard but your yoga practice doesn't have to be

It can be easy, breezy and chill and still WORK.

Yoga works...

Even if you do it from time to time - but that's not where the magic happens.

The MAGIC happens with a dedicated, consistent  practice that eventually becomes your own.

Creating a  balance between practicing in a studio/gym/community center and practicing at home is optimal for the beginning and intermediate student.


I have LOTS of free yoga classes both on my YouTube Channel and in my free FB group, As You Are Yoga and Yum  (just ask to join and I will let you in).

These classes are short and sweet and are designed to be done at home.

But I can do you one better…

I have created an offering just for you to add more juice to your home practice.  It's perfect to combine with my shorter free classes and any community class that you might be taking.

On Wednesday, March 1, I am introducing my very first Gentle Yoga Flow Class Video Package!

The classes were taught live on Zoom to students in my private teaching practice. 

I held on to the recordings wondering what I should do with them.

So instead of allowing them to continue to create "virtual dust",

I decided to offer them to the public!

There are 11 classes in all.  You will have lifetime access. 

The cost for 11 classes (valued at $99) will be yours for $47!

This package will be awesome to help you develop a home practice.

You will learn the physical actions and proper alignments for each pose.

The classes are also a perfect bridge between taking in-person classes. 

Each class is between 45-55 minutes in length.

You can pair them with my shorter "Practice with Me" classes, or any class that I offer on my YouTube channel.  However with the classes in the package, I go more into detail about the execution and "work" in the postures. This is really important, especially if you are newer to

yoga, haven't practiced in a while or only practice once a week or less.

It’s available for purchase TODAY! Check it out here.

Remember, life is hard - your yoga practice can be easy.

See You In Class!


New Podcast Episodes 



I am really proud of the last two episodes for the Yoga and Yum Podcast!  Last week I posted a special interview that I had with my son, Justin.  It's titled: Anxious to Anchored: When Autism Meets Mindfulness. And this week, I posted a very special episode that features a phenomenal licensed therapist, Nedra Cannon, who talks about how powerful mindfulness practices can have on our mental health.  Check out The Wondrous Marriage of Mindfulness and Therapy.

Check on the Yoga and Yum Podcast on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.




Comments