How To Eat Half A Cookie!

 Hey Fam,

If you are like me, you LOVE food and you LOVE to eat.  Sometimes I find myself shoveling my food in without even tasting it.  It goes from fork to belly in under 30 seconds and I am left with thinking, “Where did the love go”. 


And then around 6 years ago I learned all about mindful eating


And my mind was blown!

I recently released two podcasts on this topic.  They are based on a workshop that I used to give a few years ago called, “How To Eat Half A Cookie”.  In this episode, I talk about the actual practice, why you should give it a try and how to fit just one mindful bite into your day. 


Then in this episode I go into the science about WHY it works and how mindful eating can actually reduce stress in your body and even evoke the parasympathetic (rest, digest, chill) response. 





The Yoga and Yum Podcast is also available on Apple Podcasts. I am really excited about this new endeavor. I have so many yummy things in store for this channel and I would love your support. Thanks in advance, family <3




Practice With Me

Did you know that I have a YouTube channel!  Did you know that I have been uploading Practice With Me experiences in the virtual world?  Well, I do… and I do.  Check out this short and sweet practice to release tension from your shoulders and upper back area.  You don’t even need a yoga mat.  It’s all done standing! Check it out here.


Let me know in the comments if you have ever tried mindful eating.  What was your experience? Let me know!


Until next week,

Here's wishing you all the YUM in life.

Sybil





Comments